Friday 30 June 2023

The Happy Sheep Yarn Shop


Brand:
 Ravensburger

Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm

Product Code: 169498

Well I'm back after two weekends of slinging popculture paraphernalia at buying convention visitors, and boy, is it good to be home! 

I love that I get the chance to do things like that through work, but I equally love having my weekends back at home when all the hard work is done!

You'd think that I would have had a great puzzle lined up as a 'welcome back' kind of thing, but sadly, that was the last thing on my mind this weekend. I've been so busy just getting back into the swing of things (and readjusting from Perth's two-hour time difference lol) that I didn't get the chance. 

So I have put up one that has been in my collection for a few months at least- this delightfully colourful sheep puzzle! This one drew my attention when I first saw it, simply because of the colours. The book Where Is The Green Sheep? by Mem Fox was also in rotation with my daughter at the time, so it seemed fitting. 

This puzzle was fun to do, and I got it completed relatively quickly. 

On a completely irrelevant side note, are you going to pre-order Reverie Puzzles new Advent/ Halloween calendar puzzles? Pre-orders open at 12pm today and I am so excited! Haha 

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment