Friday 2 June 2023

Ariel's Underwater Paradise



Brand: Ravensburger

Pieces: 500
Size: 49cm x 36cm

Product Code: 133277

Have you seen the new Disney live-action remake of The Little Mermaid? I haven't yet but it has recently opened at the cinemas and I am keen to see it, despite the mixed reviews. 

One of my friends saw it during the week and she was unsure about whether she enjoyed it or not- I think she was comparing it too much to the original Disney film. She liked some aspects of it, but disliked others. I guess it's a personal preference thing but I'd still like to form my own opinion on it. 

Anyway, I decided to put up this image from the original Disney film, featuring Ariel, Flounder and Sebastian. This is one of Ravensburger's Brilliant Series puzzles, where you also get a little packet of diamontes in the box to decorate the finished puzzle. I obviously didn't go that far- they are still in the packet they came in- but I made sure to complete the actual puzzle. 

At 500 pieces, this was a nice and relatively quick one to do, that satisfied my nostalgia/Disney craving at the time. The quality was as expected, but the colours seemed brighter in real life than what they appear in my photo. 

I'll let you know if I get around to seeing the new film, and what I think about it...


No comments:

Post a Comment