Friday 9 June 2023

Dean Russo: Love Is Power

Brand: Aquarius

Pieces: 500
Size: 35cm x 48cm

Product Code: 62-282

I wanted to put this puzzle up for the month of June- Pride Month- before I miss my chance! 

I will be travelling for work over the next two weekends so I may not have the chance to post anything (unless I do it in the middle of the week between travel). Therefore, I think it's best that I put this up now, in case I don't get the opportunity later. 

I bought this  puzzle because the image was just so striking. I love the colours, the sentiment and the style of the artwork. It was also the first time I had ever seen the puzzle image so I thought I better get it while it was still available. The pieces fit together perfectly and the quality was wonderful. 

I have done quite a few Aquarius puzzles over the years, and I haven't been disappointed with the quality as of yet. 

I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to post any more puzzle photos in the next few weeks but I'll certainly try if I am able. If I don't get the chance, I hope your coming weeks are lovely and I'll be back soon with some more puzzle posts  for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment