Friday 7 July 2023

Pearling At Dampier


Brand:
 Mr Bob Puzzles

Pieces: 252
Size: 38cm x 38cm

Product Code: -

This week is NAIDOC Week in Australia (which stands for National Aborigines and Islanders Day Observance Committee)- a week when we celebrate and recognise the history, culture and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.

I have several puzzles that feature Aboriginal artwork and I had planned on getting them done in time for this week, but alas, time slipped away (as usual) and I wasn't able to complete them. 

One puzzle I had already completed, however, was this wooden one from Mr Bob Puzzles, featuring the artwork of Emma Blyth. I thought this image was absolutely beautiful when I first saw it, and thought it might be relevant to the theme this week. This puzzle had several whimsy pieces like flowers, leaves, and a kangaroo within Australia, amongst others. The pieces fit together well and the quality was wonderful. 

If you haven't yet done a wooden puzzle from Mr Bob Puzzles, you should get onto it! They might be a bit pricey but they're well worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment