Friday 5 March 2021

Elsa (Disney's Frozen)



Brand: Yanoman

Pieces: 70
Size: 10cm x 14.7cm
Product Code:  97-69

I have decided to extend on last week's post and put up the above puzzle today. Last week I mentioned my love for musicals and explained that Frozen: The Musical would be coming to Melbourne in Winter. 

Having said that, I thought I would put up this small postcard-sized puzzle that I purchased from the Japanese brand Yanoman. 

This puzzle was one of a series which also included Elsa's sister Anna, Rapunzel (from Tangled) and Cinderella. I'm not sure if there were other Disney princesses but those were the ones that I saw available at the time. These puzzles, as I mentioned, are postcard sized when completed, and the pieces are made from a thin, partially see-through plastic which click together nicely. 

I thought the illustrations of the princesses were quite pretty, and that was my main drawcard towards buying them. The style of the puzzle pieces was also a motivator- you don't often come across puzzle pieces that aren't made of cardboard or wood. 

Like all the Japanese brands I have come across, the quality of this puzzle was perfect. If only they were more readily available!

No comments:

Post a Comment