Friday 12 March 2021

Little Feminist

Brand: Mudpuppy

Pieces: 500
Size: 51cm x 51cm
Product Code:  -

It really feels like these weeks are just flying by. 

I don't know if this is the case for everyone or it's just because I have a new baby who seems to be growing up so quickly, but it feels like each day is over almost as soon as it begins. I guess that's what sleep deprivation can do to you!

During the week it was International Women's Day and I had every intention of putting up a puzzle that had strong women themes, but of course, I missed the boat! So I've decided to put this one up now, as a tribute to that. It was a toss up between this one and a women in science one, but I've decided to save that one for another day. 

This one, by Mudpuppy, is much more colourful and has cute illustrations of some of history's most influential women. I absolutely love the design and the quality was wonderful, much in the way you would expect from the Mudpuppy brand. 

Hopefully by the time the day rolls around next year, I will be more organised- there's an awesome couple of puzzles from Lucky Puzzles that I have ordered and expect to arrive in the next month or so that would be perfect for the next International Women's Day (if I can last that long without putting them up!)


No comments:

Post a Comment