Friday 26 March 2021

Coffee Lover's


Brand: 
Ridley's Jigsaw Puzzles

Pieces: 500

Size: 35cm x 50cm
Product Code:  JIG-039

This post is going up a lot earlier than any I've put up in recent times! Baby was very unsettled during the night and decided that 5.55am was the perfect time for a feed this morning! It wouldn't be so bad except I've gotten used to getting up between 7am and 7.30am for her usual feed and the early start has messed with me... 

Which is why I thought it would be fitting to put up the above puzzle about a beverage I've come to rely on! 

I've always liked the taste of coffee and enjoyed drinking it, but never thought that the caffeine had much of an effect on me. I could drink it (except later at night) and not worry that it would keep me up. In fact, I used to scoff at the people who said they couldn't function without their coffee in the morning! 

All of that has now changed. I was obviously just not tired enough for the coffee to not have an effect on me. Now I know what tiredness is, caffeine comes as a welcome relief- I look forward to it now, not just for the taste, but for the boost it gives me in the mornings. Who would have thought? 

This puzzle from Ridley's Jigsaw Puzzles was fun to do. It was interesting to see just how many coffees they could list, and read what was in it and how they 'look'. The box it comes in is even in the shape of a coffee bean bag! Very original.




It seems the humble coffee bean has a lot of variations when brewed! The puzzle quality was OK- there were a few pieces where the image had peeled off the backing a bit- but it fit together well. I've had this problem with other Ridley's puzzles so it seems to be the norm.

Despite this little manufacturing glitch, I'm sure that any coffee lover will adore this puzzle. It might even provide some inspiration for their next coffee fix. How many on this list have you tried?

No comments:

Post a Comment