Friday 26 February 2021

Broadway Musicals


Brand:
 Re-Marks

Pieces: 1000
Size: 33cm x 99cm
Product Code:  -

I'm so excited! I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I'm a big fan of musicals- I've seen so many over the years in Melbourne and would love to visit Broadway or The West End at some point in my life. I don't have a preference for any particular musical- I've seen everything from Wicked to Annie, and from We Will Rock You to The Lion King

Yesterday I got an email about the Frozen presale starting tomorrow (which will be showing in Melbourne this winter) and got super excited. I loved the film and am really looking forward to seeing a musical adaptation on the stage. I don't know how we'll work it with new baby here, but I'm sure we can arrange something- I have plenty of people willing to offer their babysitting services! 

In the meantime, I have decided to put up this puzzle featuring the posters for some very well known Broadway Musicals. I've seen quite a few of these (although there are also some I've never heard of before). 

I was a little bit disappointed with the quality of this puzzle however, despite the awesome design. The pieces were cut atrociously- I think the blades must have been blunt, and because of this, I really struggled to put the pieces together. But despite this, I still enjoyed doing it- I've done a few Re-Marks puzzles and that was the only bad one I've had so maybe I was just unlucky. Oh well...

Are you a musicals fan? How many of the above have you seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment