Friday 8 May 2020

Tokyo Disney Resort 35 Happiest Celebration



Brand: Tenyo
Pieces: 1000
Size: 51cm x 73.5cm
Product Code:  18022

Today I want to share with you the most amazing puzzle and one that I will always keep :)

Two years ago, around this time, my husband and I were on a holiday in Japan (our second time in the country) and, since we hadn't visited Disneyland the previous time, decided to go there to see what it was like. It just so happened to be their 35th birthday celebrations that year (and at the same time, I was turning 31).

While looking around one of their numerous gift shops I discovered this awesome holographic jigsaw puzzle, exclusive to the Disneyland Resort, that celebrated their birthday and which I just HAD TO HAVE!
Needless to say, it became my birthday present, and one that I will never sell. Despite already owning hundreds of puzzles, my hubby gave in and bought me this one. (No doubt cos he knew I'd buy it for myself if he didn't- the fact that he bought it for me made it more special)

So I ended up getting this beautiful puzzle :)

Tenyo is such a high quality brand and they always have amazing designs so I was already onto a winner, plus, like I said, it's holographic so it has a metallic multi-coloured sheen to make it even more different. This is one I doubt I'll ever find anywhere else so I'm so glad I found it while I was there and was able to bring back such good memories with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment