Friday 1 May 2020

Star Wars: Darth Vader





Brand: Buffalo
Pieces: 300
Size: 54cm x 38cm
Product Code:  2801

For once I'm relatively organised when it comes to posting for an 'event'! 

In two days it will be May 4th (Star Wars Day for all you non-geeks out there) and so, in anticipation (and because I only post here and on Instagram on Saturdays) I I have decided to put up a puzzle of Darth Vader that I absolutely love. The colours and the design are incredible and it's a perfect pairing with the Yoda puzzle (also by Buffalo) that I have put up previously. Illustrated designs like these really appeal to me and I wish that I could draw or create nearly as well. 

The above puzzle had relatively large and thick cardboard pieces and took a bit longer to do than I anticipated, due to the similar colours. But you have to admit that the end result is pretty spectacular.

I have a few more Buffalo branded puzzles to do in the future- Star Wars with a Christmas theme- and I can't wait to showcase those when we get closer to December. 

Until then, May the Fourth be with you! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment