Friday 15 May 2020

Jenny Sanders: Green Clubsport At Huskisson Hotel



Brand: Blue Opal
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code:  BL02034

I was trying to decide which puzzle to put up today and thought 'Hmm.... it's been a while since I put up a car one' so here we are!

I guess it's sort of relevant- my husband has recently become interested in classic cars and would like to some day purchase one to do up. Luckily he has a few friends who love that sort of thing- including one who is absolutely obsessed and owns about 10 cars that he has bought and fixed up over the years. His collection, and his enthusiasm, make him the perfect person to help in the car hunt. I think he's more excited about the whole thing than hubby! 

While the car in this puzzle can't really be considered a classic, it is still a quite iconic Australian car, as most of Jenny Sanders' illustrated cars are. This was a beautiful quality puzzle as always and just one more from the vast collection I have of her work. Maybe the next car one I do can be a classic one, just for the boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment