Friday 31 August 2018

History Of The Holden Ute




Brand: Post Age Jigsaw Puzzles
Pieces: 1000
Size: 48.9cm x 71.7cm
Product Code: HJ06

I thought I'd go for a car one today...

Lately I've been taking note of all the done-up old-school cars that have been driving around my area (I think there must have been some classic car shows on recently), and this puzzle reminds me of that. My dad also recently bought an old Austin from the 50's which he intends to do up at some point, so my puzzle choice was also inspired by that! 

This design could be looked at as a nice piece of history, and features a collage of Holden utes throughout the years- perfect for a Holden fan. The pieces are good quality and went together nicely. The colours are also quite vibrant. 

This puzzle comes in a collector's tin so it makes a great gift for Holden enthusiasts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment