Friday 3 August 2018

The Twelve Apostles, Vic




Brand: Ken Duncan Images Of Australia (Crown & Andrews) -The World's Most Beautiful Jigsaw Puzzles
Pieces: 504
Size: 64cm x 24cm
Product Code: -

I'm lucky enough to live near one of Australia's popular natural tourist attractions- The Twelve Apostles. Located along the Great Ocean Road in Victoria, this natural formation along the coast is slowly eroding away but still draws thousands of tourists every year who stop along the roadside to view the picturesque sight.

I have decided to put this puzzle up today in association with an event that is running at the moment- although admittedly there's a little bit of a stretch. As you head towards the Great Ocean Road, in Bellbrae, there is an amazing place called The Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery

Now, I've never been there but I have many friends and family members who vouch for the place and insist on me going there at some point. I absolutely want to but I need to find the time! Anyway, at the moment, they're holding a Hot Chocolate Festival and it sounds amazing. If you end up going along the Great Ocean Road to visit the Twelve Apostles and other landmarks, then you should definitely make a stop at the chocolaterie on the way!

Sooo, plug over- back to the puzzle! This puzzle is of a panoramic image taken by Ken Duncan- a renowned Australian photographer. The colours and quality of this puzzle were outstanding, and the image is a truly beautiful representation of Australia's natural wonders. 

I have a few other puzzles from this collection which I hope to do soon- the images are just so vibrant- making these into perfect reminders of travel memories, or enticing additions to a travel bucket list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment