Friday 7 September 2018

Rugrats



Brand: Aquarius
Pieces: 500
Size: 35cm x 48cm
Product Code: 62-129

A lot of my friends have been giving birth over the last few weeks, and there are still more babies on the way! 

So I thought it would be quite fitting to put up a puzzle of one of my favourite childhood television shows (and one that is quite relevant)- Rugrats! 

I really enjoyed this Nickelodeon show, and the adventures that Tommy Pickles and his friends got up to- everything is different from the perspective of babies and toddlers! 

The quality of this puzzle was outstanding- the colours and design were bright and reminiscent of the show- and I thoroughly enjoyed putting the pieces together. I wish it was as easy to get other 'adult' puzzles of nostalgic shows and movies.



No comments:

Post a Comment