Friday 17 August 2018

Disney Pixar Movies



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code: 192229

Today feels like a Disney Pixar kind of day. I have no reasoning for this, except that I haven't posted a Disney puzzle for a while (and I have a few in my collection that I still haven't put up). 

This design from Ravensburger was quick and easy to do, and features some of the most popular characters/ films from Disney and Pixar's collaborations. I actually ended up doing parts of this puzzle twice because when I was moving it, half of the puzzle slid off the board and fell onto the ground in pieces! I almost cried! Luckily I didn't lose any of the pieces and was able to put it all back together but it was a very frustrating process.

This puzzle is perfect for animated film buffs and Disney Pixar fans in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment