Friday 24 August 2018

Cute Labrador Puppies In A Picnic Basket




Brand: Puzzlebug
Pieces: 100
Size: 22cm x 28cm
Product Code: -

When people celebrate a day just for cats (a la a few weeks back), you know someone will also have to introduce a special day just for our canine friends. 

And that day is tomorrow. 

National Dog Day or Dog Appreciation Day is held on August 26 (although I'm not sure if this is just an American thing or not). Regardless, I thought I'd put up a photo of some pups, just in the interest of keeping things fair (and also because I tend to prefer dogs over cats haha).

This Puzzlebug puzzle was quick to do (being only 100 pieces) but the image is cute and relevant. I'll have to see if I can find a more challenging dog puzzle for next year's post!



No comments:

Post a Comment