Friday 6 July 2018

Light Changed Sweet Sugar Cube



Brand: Epoch
Pieces: 2016
Size: 50cm x 75cm
Product Code: 23-085

I felt like putting up a 'busy' puzzle today, and you can't get more busy than this one! 

Featuring the artwork of Japanese artist Kayo Horaguchi, this is a vibrantly coloured and chaotic design which features mystical castles, floral-topped cats, flying horses and amanita mushrooms. With tiny pieces, this puzzle was an absolute pleasure to do, and less challenging than you may think. Although there were some instances when colours were similar, most of the shades were specific to a certain area of the design which made it less difficult to place them.

This was my first attempt at an Epoch branded puzzle and I wasn't disappointed. The combination of quality and design was outstanding and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I only have one small complaint, and that is that some of the pieces were cut so finely (due to their size) that the edges broke off (but this only happened on two and can understandably happen with any brand). 

I'll be taking on more Horaguchi designs in future, as well as Epoch branded puzzles, because they're definitely my cup of tea! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment