Friday 29 June 2018

Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone



Brand: Winning Moves
Pieces: 500
Size: 50cm diameter
Product Code: -

Over the last few days I have been receiving a lot of emails from various ticketing agencies, reminding me that tickets will soon be released for the Harry Potter and The Cursed Child stage show in Melbourne next year. They are all telling me that if I sign up to their priority access list, I will have a chance to get early bird tickets to the show before they go on sale to the general public. 

I wonder if everyone who has shown an interest is getting as many emails as me? 

As it is, I have decided to put up a Harry Potter puzzle I have done in the past...

This one, from Winning Moves, was different from some that I have done, being a round shaped puzzle. The pieces travel inwards as you put them together (does that make sense) to create the picture. The edges appear to be straight until you put them together, where the distinctive curve of the outside pieces start to show and the puzzle begins to round out. This one features scenes from the first film and was enjoyable to do. The quality was fantastic and the images were clear.

This puzzle is perfect for fans of Harry Potter who are looking for something just that little bit different...

No comments:

Post a Comment