Friday 20 July 2018

Pets Rock Film



Brand: MB Puzzle (Crown)
Pieces: 1000
Size: 45.7cm x 60.9cm
Product Code: -

I got all four wisdom teeth out during the week, so I've had plenty of time to sit around and do things at home while I recover- there's no way I'm going out in public with puffy swollen cheeks and bruising! 

So while I can get a few puzzles done, I also have the chance to watch a few films- hence my choice for today, Pets Rock Film. 

In typical fashion, the cats and dogs in this design are dressed up to replicate famous film stars and characters. They are instantly recognisable, which means that the people behind the looks have got themselves sorted! I have put up a Pets Rock puzzle in the past (Pets Rock Fame) and some of the images from this one were used in that one too, although I found this puzzle to take longer due to the film reel and red background. Sometimes the pieces were very similar and it was difficult to find which one went where, but that's all part of the fun. 

Besides that, this puzzle was quite easy to do when you sorted the puzzle into each individual 'portrait'. I have one more of these puzzles in my collection- music- and I'll put it up eventually. Until then, we'll see what else I can do... 

No comments:

Post a Comment