Friday 27 July 2018

Mother Tiger And Cub



Brand: Puzzlebug
Pieces: 100
Size: 22cm x 28cm
Product Code: -

Whenever there is an international recognition day happening, I try to relate it to a puzzle that I've done (if it is at all possible, and if I actually remember to commemorate the day!) Obviously if there is nothing on, I'll just put up a random puzzle that has some other reference point, but today we're in luck!

Tomorrrow (July 29) is International Tiger Day, so I have put up this simple 100 piece puzzle that I just happened to have :) Featuring a tiger mother and her cub (as the title so cleverly suggests), this puzzle was extremely quick to do and quite fitting for the day.

I don't really have much more to say on it- the quality was good for the price and the pieces fit together well. Hmm... I wonder what next week will bring?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment