Friday 25 August 2023

Cats And Dogs Museum

Brand: Arrow Puzzles

Pieces: 500
Size: 52cm x 38cm

Product Code: -

Today (August 26) is National Dog Day so I have decided to put up this comical illustration of cats and dogs in a museum setting. This puzzle was part of a three-part series from Arrow Puzzles, and although I usually try to buy all the parts of a set, I only purchased this particular puzzle. I can't remember if it was because the others weren't available or because the other designs just didn't appeal to me, but this was the one I chose to buy. The quality was alright for the price though, so I'm not complaining. And the illustration is quite cute. 

It's so bizarre that I thought I had a lot more images of dogs in my collection of completed puzzles, and yet this was one of the only ones I could find. I must have a lot more hidden away that I haven't gotten to yet- at least I hope I do! Considering how many puzzles are in my to-do- list, I'd be concerned if I didn't.

Speaking of which, that puzzle list is continuing to grow at an alarming rate as more and more amazing designs come out. I have absolutely no self control when it comes to purchasing these, and it's almost embarrassing now. I really need to make a dent in that pile soon. 

How big is your to-do pile? 



No comments:

Post a Comment