Friday 1 September 2023

Disney Colour Palette



Brand: Ravensburger

Pieces: 100XXL
Size: 49cm x 36cm

Product Code: 133321

I was in the mood for some Disney today, so what better puzzle than a bright and colourful one that features a multitude of characters?! 

As you've probably realised, I don't discriminate when it comes to piece counts in jigsaw puzzles- I'm happy to do smaller count or larger count, as long as I like the image. This was one of the smaller count ones that I came across that is likely aimed at young children, but I couldn't resist the design. It's bright, fun, and cute- all winners in my book!

Not only that, but it was super quick to do and had extremely large pieces so it would be perfect for young children just getting into puzzling. 

Do you prefer puzzles that have a smaller amount of pieces or would you rather stick with regular 500/1000 piece count puzzles?


No comments:

Post a Comment