Friday 18 August 2023

Pokemon: All Time Favourites



Brand: Impact Merch

Pieces: 1000
Size: 50cm x 70cm

Product Code: IMPZ0119

I love Pokemon, and have since it first arrived on the scene back in the 1990s. I grew up with the first generation characters while in Primary School, and, along with my brothers, collected the trading cards. 

While I am not as familiar with the latest generations of Pokemon (unless I've come across them at work), I still have fond memories of watching the television show and knowing the first 100 or so off by heart! 

Now that my daughter is old enough, I am trying to introduce her to Pokemon. She already knows Eevee (sort of forced onto her because her name is Eve so she has all the toys lol), and now she knows Pikachu (and says his name in an extremely cute way). 

That's why I have decided to put up this puzzle today- another nostalgia hit! The quality of this puzzle was pretty good and it didn't take long for me to piece together because I recognised many of the features of the characters and was able to put it together quickly. 

I have a few other Pokemon puzzles and I can't wait to get to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment