Friday 11 August 2023

Retro Vibes



Brand: Gibsons

Pieces: 1000
Size: 68cm x 49cm

Product Code: G6609


Today I'm all about the Retro Vibes! I was really in need of a hit of nostalgia so I unearthed this puzzle that I completed a little while back, featuring my 90's childhood. 

This puzzle includes so much that I used to have in my life when I was younger, and when I first saw it, knew I had to have it in my collection. I also love the colour palette and style of the illustration. The pieces fit together well, and had an almost velvet feel to them. 

This puzzle brought back so many fond memories of toys, bands, fashion and ideals, and I'm so glad someone else had the same idea and was able to bring it to life through their artwork- and that Gibsons were kind enough to commission it and print it as a puzzle! 

Are there any puzzles you have bought/completed simply for the nostalgia hit it brought?

No comments:

Post a Comment