Friday 28 April 2023

Disney Princess Panorama


Brand: 
Clementoni

Pieces: 1000
Size: 98cm x 33cm

Product Code: 39444

I've been going through my puzzles lately and pulling out all the ones that have unusual packaging or dimensions. I kind of want to get them done so that the rest of my puzzle boxes are more uniform, but I know that will never happen!

One of the puzzles in that pile was this one. The box is long and rectangular, as is the actual puzzle! But I absolutely loved it regardless. I enjoy doing Disney puzzles, especially of the princesses, and this one featured a great range of characters so that improved the experience immensely. The pieces fit together perfectly and the colours were vibrant and bright. I have a few other puzzles from Clementoni in a similar style so I might try and do them soon. 

I also have a lot of puzzles in tube-style packaging which I would like to do soon too. 

Have you got any puzzles in your to-do list that have similar criteria to mine at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment