Friday 7 April 2023

Pusheen The Cat: Pusheen & Friends



Brand: Impact Merch

Pieces: 460
Size: 40cm x 40cm

Product Code: IMPZ0117

When I posted my photo last week of the Barbie puzzle, I didn't realise that they were going to release the trailer for the new Barbie film starring Margot Robbie later on in the week! How random! But also, how good was the timing? 

This week, I was hoping to post a picture of a Super Mario puzzle that I have been working on for the release of the new film (featuring the voice of Chris Pratt). I was going to go see it on Thursday but unfortunately wasn't feeling too well so I didn't get there. But that's OK, because as I said, I'm still working on the puzzle. Still working... it's a 500 piece puzzle and usually I would have had it complete, but this one is killing me! I have approximately 80% of it done but the sky and grass are solid colours and the pieces are ALL THE SAME! you can seriously interchange most of the pieces and then it doesn't fit together as nicely as it's meant to so you have to pull them out and try a different combination. I'm about to lose it but I really want to complete it properly for my photos. The annoying thing is, it's from a brand that makes puzzles as their business, and I've done cheaper-branded puzzles of lower quality that don't have anywhere near the same problem. Very disappointing but I'm going to keep plugging at it.

I also hoped to put up an Easter-themed puzzle since tomorrow is the day but I couldn't find anything in my stash so the above puzzle will have to do for this time round. It's kind of fitting because my daughter has been crawling around lately pretending to be a cat! The above puzzle was a nice and quick one to do, and is a quite cute image of Pusheen and friends enjoying some ice cream together. 

Next week I won't be posting because I'll be travelling for work and won't have access to my photos/laptop etc (besides the fact that I will be very busy!) but I'll make sure I have something ready for the week after. 

Have a happy and safe Easter with your loved ones and I'll see you in two weeks xo

No comments:

Post a Comment