Friday 21 April 2023

Book Nerd



Brand: SunsOut

Pieces: 500
Size: 48.26cm x 48.26cm

Product Code: 71329

I'm back again! Last week was so hectic and there's no way I would have been able to post anything (as I said) so it's good to be back and showcasing puzzles that I have completed. 

I had so many options for this week's post- today is Record Store Day and tomorrow is International Book Day. It's a lot easier to accommodate Book Day with my collection of puzzles so I have decided to post the above puzzle. 

I absolutely loved this design from Edwina Owens Elliott and when I saw it, I had to purchase it. The vibrant illustration immediately drew my attention and the irregular-shaped pieces made it a bit more challenging to complete. 

I have many puzzles with a bookish theme- including most of Reverie Puzzles' designs- but this one was the one for the day!

I'll be back next week with something new... see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment