Friday 23 July 2021

Disney Mad Tea Cup




Brand:
 King International

Pieces: 1000
Size: 48cm x 67cm
Product Code:  05125

Time for another Disney one! 

As you probably know, I love my Disney puzzles and I have done a lot of them over the years. The above puzzle is one that I found on a UK website- we can't normally get King International puzzles here and I think this was the first one I had ever done from the brand. 

The pieces were so nice to touch! Haha that sounds weird I know, but they had an almost velvety feel. Lovely! And as you can see, the design is pretty good too! 

Speaking of Disney puzzles, have you seen all of the Ravensburger Villainous series puzzles? I have already got all of them but have yet to start any. I really should begin soon cos there are many to get through in the series. Ravensburger have also released a few other Disney ones- one of Belle, one of Snow White, and an awesome Art Noveau-style Princess one- which I also have in my to-do pile.

So many puzzles, so little time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment