Friday 9 July 2021

Blame It On The Juice



Brand: Hardie Grant Books: A Piece Full Puzzle

Pieces: 1000
Size: 68.5cm x 48cm
Product Code:  -

Have you seen the Rocksaws jigsaw puzzles that feature the designs of album covers by the likes of Queen, AC/DC and other influential artists? 

There are so many of those available now, by that particular brand and by others that have copied them. I haven't yet done any (although I'm definitely interested), but I have done some other music-related puzzles, such as the one above. 

When I saw the above puzzle, designed by Georgia Perry, I was drawn towards the design, despite only having heard one of Lizzo's songs. The colours were vibrant and the illustration style stood out for me. It was actually quite a fun puzzle to do.

I might have to listen to some more of her music, and see why she was important enough to get an entire puzzle designed about her! 😂

I might also have to increase my puzzle to-do pile and get some of the music album cover ones! The only thing is, choosing which one! There are so many cool album covers and bands that are available, yet some of the designs look quite difficult to do (because of all the solid colours in the designs). I'll have to think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment