Friday 30 December 2016

Vintage Soda Bottlecaps



Brand: Colorluxe
Pieces: 1000
Size: 51cm x 68cm
Product Code:  1500

Happy New Year! 

Well, technically, it's not the new year yet, but we're pretty close now, so why not?! 

2016 has been a whirlwind of a year! So many (good and bad) things have happened this year- on a personal level, and on a global scale. We've seen governments form and fall, a multitude of famous icons pass away and plenty of other historic events that my mind can't actually fathom at this time in the morning (but you've also lived through this year so you know what I'm talking about 😉). 

On the puzzle front, I have had a pretty good year. I have managed to keep this blog (as well as my Instagram posts) going consistently every week since July, which shows that a little dedication can go a long way. I have also managed to work my way through quite a few puzzles in this time, although there are never enough hours in the day! Especially when you have to go to work, make time for family and friends and pursue other pastimes as well. I have a huge amount of puzzles I still have to do, and I have to make a conscious effort not to expand my collection before I finish a few more!

This will be my last post for 2016, as I will be off camping for the New Year. I tried to find a suitably celebratory puzzle to do but unfortunately, I couldn't find any in my stash. Where are all the fireworks etc puzzles when you need them?! So I instead settled on this one, of vintage soda bottlecaps. I know I'm making a tenuous link here, but people drink on NYE and these are bottlecaps, so it sort of works! This puzzle was really quick to do, because of the colour sections and the high quality pieces.

I hope you have a fantastic and safe New Year, celebrating with family and friends, and that 2017 brings you joy, happiness and plenty of jigsaw-puzzling time!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment