Saturday 24 December 2016

A Disney Christmas



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code:  192878

I was a little late posting this blog today, so sorry about that! 

My husband's family usually celebrate on Christmas Eve and then have a relatively low-key Christmas day, so it was all hustle and bustle this morning to prepare for our delicious late family lunch. Christmas tomorrow will be with my family, but I have every intention of posting one more Christmas- themed blog for the holiday season (particularly because I have three more photos of small Christmas puzzles to post, which I completed last night).

That said, you can't have Christmas Eve without some sort of Christmas-themed puzzle, and what better way to celebrate than with Disney! The above puzzle was relatively quick to do, especially because I knew all the characters and could sort the pieces quite easily. This puzzle features all the Disney favourites as they celebrate the most wonderful time of the year (to take the lyrics from that popular carol).

Disney fans are sure to enjoy the festive spirit instilled in this image with all the characters frolicking in the snow around their beautifully decorated Christmas tree. 

This puzzle is available from Fishpond by clicking the link below:


Ravensburger Disney Christmas Eve Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)

No comments:

Post a Comment