Friday 12 July 2024

Tools For Creative Success

Brand: Galison

Pieces: 1000
Size: 68.58cm x 50.8cm

Product Code: -


I have to admit, I'm a huge stationery fan. Just the act of going into a store (even if it's just Officeworks) and seeing/ buying all the crisp new notebooks, colourful pens and fresh art supplies gets me excited. Haha so lame but true.

That's why I can't help but be attracted to puzzle designs such as the one above. I love designs like this normally, but to see them with a stationery theme makes them all the more enticing. 

The above puzzle was a pleasure to do- the colour palette is a gorgeous mix of pastels and brights, and the pieces fit snugly together. Even the layout of the illustrations is pleasing to the eye. 

Do you have a particular theme that draws your attention and makes you want to buy it?

No comments:

Post a Comment