Friday 5 July 2024

The Seven Dwarfs


Brand: 
Ravensburger

Pieces: 500
Size: 50cm x 50cm

Product Code: 152025

I'm back again! After two hectic weeks, I am finally able to spend a weekend at home and try and relax with a puzzle or two. 

Even better, lately my 3-year-old daughter has become engrossed in completing jigsaw puzzles of her own, and so we have spent so much time smashing out the puzzles she has in her collection. Future puzzle partner in the works? Hopefully! 

Today's puzzle was chosen by her, in fact, from my library of completed puzzle photos. 

This one, as I'm sure you're aware, is part of a collection of puzzles that has been very difficult for many to complete. I was lucky enough to get hold of the whole series when it first came out and have since sold all my copies. I know that some people are still missing one or two of the dwarves (in particular Dopey, who was the hardest to find) but I was lucky enough not to have that problem. I have gradually been putting up the photos from this collection and have probably got most of them up by now! (although I haven't looked through to confirm)

I'm not sure which puzzle I'm going to put up next. Maybe I'll leave it in my daughter's hands again! 

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment