Friday 26 July 2024

Paris In A Day



Brand: Eeboo

Pieces: 1000
Size: 53.3cm x 71.1cm

Product Code: -

Today I have decided to put up a puzzle of Paris, to commemorate the beginning of the 2024 Olympics, held in Paris, France. This puzzle was a pleasure to do, as it depicts many special landmarks from the country and holds a distinctly 'Frenchy' feel with its colour palette and style. Will you be watching the Olympic Games on TV? What sports are you interested in following?

Speaking of following, I competed in the Vic State Puzzle Competition last week and actually got my puzzle finished within the allocated time this time round! I placed within the top 110 people so I'm happy with that attempt, especially since it was a somewhat difficult puzzle that I hadn't done before (and I hadn't practiced at all beforehand 😅) . As long as I practice before the Nationals comp I should be fine.. I think!

Anyway, I best be off, but let me know what you think I should put up for the next few weeks following the Olympics theme- Paris? Sports? I'll see what I can do... 

No comments:

Post a Comment