Friday 19 July 2024

Dreams Can Come True (Disney Princess)


Brand: Ravensburger

Pieces: 150 XXL
Size: 49cm x 36cm

Product Code: 128730

This puzzle image today was chosen by my beautiful little girl who just got out of bed and decided to join me. She selected it because she saw all the Disney princesses and loves Moana. I'm glad she chose it, because I was seriously unsure about which one I should put up today!

Honestly, I'm a little frazzled, because today is the Victorian puzzle competition (which I am attending and competing in) but I have not had the chance to practice at all, and the weather is disgusting out there and we still have to travel, and last year I arrived over half an hour late and didn't complete the puzzle in time! I just want to finish and get a good time, without that anxiety haha! Time will tell how I go, but wish me luck!

I haven't really got much to say about this puzzle but that the quality was perfect Ravensburger-style and the design was appealing. Sorry for the brevity. 

Now I really need to go get ready. I'll let you know next week how I went!

No comments:

Post a Comment