Friday 28 January 2022

Bright, Bold And Beautiful



Brand: Hinkler

Pieces: 300
Size: 61cm x 45.7cm

Product Code:  -

Happy International Puzzle Day!!! Today is the 29th of January, and this special occasion happens to fall on today- for once I have not missed the day of recognition for one of my favourite past-times!

I thought that the day called for a bright and cheerful looking puzzle picture, and what could be more bright and cheerful than this image from Hinkler? The colours pop and the design is mesmerising and bold. As soon as I saw this design at my local Kmart, I decided to purchase it- even if the quality was on the cheaper side, the design more than made up for it!

Have you got plans for International Puzzle Day? What puzzle will you be doing to celebrate the day?



No comments:

Post a Comment