Friday 7 January 2022

Little Artist


Brand: Mudpuppy

Pieces: 500
Size: 51cm x 51cm

Product Code:  -

How is your new year going? I know a lot of people who are currently isolating because they have either tested positive to Covid-19 or because they are close contacts to positive cases. It's such a disappointing start to the year, but hopefully things will improve and everyone will be safe and healthy once more.

In the meantime, besides working (we're very short-staffed at the moment), I have been participating in my third ever World Puzzle Days (WPD) event. This is a fantastic 3-month-long event where you try and complete as many puzzles as you are able. It's fun and was free to join this year, and since I thoroughly enjoyed doing it the last few years, I thought I'd have another go! I don't know if it will continue next year, because the organiser does a lot of it himself and it's a lot of work (he deserves a break!) but if it is running, I will definitely continue!

The puzzle I have posted today isn't one that I have done for the WPD but I thought I would put it up anyway cos it's so darn cute! I did this one last year and it features bright and beautiful illustrations of some famous artists over time. The quality was wonderful, as expected, and it was very easy to complete. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment