Friday 14 January 2022

Moon Dance

Brand: Eeboo

Pieces: 500
Size: 58.5cm diameter

Product Code:  -

Today I thought I'd put up a shaped puzzle- well, a round one anyway...

I purchased this puzzle during a sale because I just couldn't resist the bright colours and the beautiful design. It has such a feeling of positivity and power through nature, song and mysticism. I don't care if that makes me sound a bit hippy, that's just the way I felt at the time!

This puzzle was a joy to do- the pieces were well-made and fit together nicely. As I already mentioned, the image was enticing and drew my attention as soon as I saw it. I haven't had any problems that I can think of from Eeboo- they're a fantastic brand that always deliver. 

This puzzle is no exception and I know I'll end up doing more of them in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment