Friday 24 September 2021

Hey Sup


Brand: Cra-Z-Art
Pieces: 100
Size: 33cm x 25cm
Product Code:  -

Hey Sup? 

Haha wanna know the reason for today's puzzle? It's AFL Grand Final day and the contesting teams are the Bulldogs (as above) and Melbourne. I haven't followed the footy in years but I thought I should put up something of relevance today and this was the only puzzle that really fit the bill. I honestly don't care who wins. Football is just one of those things that I've turned away from over time...

The above puzzle was part of a series (I think I've posted at least one other from it in the past) that was photographed by Keith Kimberlin. He has done many other dog and cat portraits, which were released as a 100 piece per puzzle collection- 6 in all. They're cute and good for something different. Quality was cheap as expected for the price and brand, but you get some cute stickers with the pack too!

Sometimes you just need to do a smaller piece puzzle for a quick fix...

No comments:

Post a Comment