Friday 10 September 2021

Pokemon: Character Panels


Brand:
 Impact Merch

Pieces: 1000

Size: 50cm x 70cm
Product Code:  IMPZ0118

During the week, McDonalds Australia was meant to release a Pokemon-themed Happy Meal. 

One of my brothers, who is a huge fan, enlisted me to go and buy some so that he could try and collect all the trading cards which come with the food. Unfortunately, none of our local stores had them in stock yet so I still haven't been able to get any. This is despite Ebay going crazy with them. I'm guessing a lot of the ones for sale (at ridiculously inflated prices I might add) are being sold by McDonalds employees who managed to get their hands on them early.

Anyway, because I wasn't able to get any, I thought I'd put up a Pokemon puzzle instead. The above puzzle was quite easy to do if you worked in colour blocks but was still moderately challenging. I love the above 'original' characters so it was a pleasure to do this design.

Impact Merch has come through with quite a few cool popculture designs, and I can't wait to see what else is in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment