Friday 17 September 2021

All Good Things Are Wild & Free

Brand: Flow Workman

Pieces: 1000

Size: 67cm x 48cm
Product Code:  -

I wasn't sure which puzzle to put up this morning but then I was inspired by a fellow puzzling instagrammer who put up a photo of this design. Not long after, an outdoor-loving friend posted on Facebook that they had just bought a property which they will use as a retreat to get away from their busy lives. The pics of their new place look very similar to the above picture, so I considered that a sign!

And so we have the above picture.

This puzzle was great to do and had lots of little details (like the bugs on the flowers). It actually took me a bit longer to do than I expected too. The pieces fit together perfectly- my only complaint was that there was a dusty sort of residue on some of the pieces that was difficult to remove. It was obviously due to something in the manufacturing process but it was still disappointing. Nevertheless, I was overall quite pleased with the puzzle, and have to say that I enjoyed putting it together. 

I have done a couple from this brand now- they have wonderful illustrations and you should try them out if you get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment