Friday 27 August 2021

Dog Lover's



Brand: Ridley's Jigsaw Puzzles

Pieces: 1000
Size: 55cm x 70cm
Product Code:  JIG033

During the week it was International Dog Day (August 26) so I thought I'd put up this illustrated guide to dog breeds. Produced by Ridley's Jigsaw Puzzles, it shows a variety of breeds and explains about their origins/temperaments in a beautifully illustrated design. There is also a cat version, which I may put up one day (maybe if there's a day dedicated to cats?)

This puzzle was fun to do but I wasn't terribly impressed with the quality. This brand, from my experience, always seems to have the design peel back from the pieces, which can be quite frustrating and detracts from the overall quality and enjoyment of the puzzle. This puzzle also comes in tubed packaging, rather than your standard box and has a reference poster to help you put it together. 

Other than that, the puzzle is not too bad (at least the design is good) and it hasn't stopped me from purchasing other designs by them. I'm hoping someday I'll get a good quality one!

No comments:

Post a Comment