Friday 20 August 2021

Periodic Table Of The Elements



Brand: Arrow Puzzles

Pieces: 500
Size: 61cm x 45.5cm
Product Code:  -

In Australia, from August 16-20 this year, it was National Science Week, so I thought I'd try and find a puzzle that fit in with the theme. 

From Arrow Puzzles' Space & Science series, the above puzzle covers the periodic table in a bright and clear design. How many of these do you remember from school? I did Chemistry at school (even in Year 12- how insane is that?! haha it was not one of my strengths!) and I remember the first 30 elements or so...

Even though it was not my best subject, I still hold a fascination with the table above. I have also done other puzzle brands (Eurographics for example) that feature the periodic table- I'm just drawn to it for some reason!

This one was quick and easy to do and I will likely do the other two in this series (human body and space) soon. 

Are you interested in educational-themed puzzles like the one above? Or do you prefer images where no learning is required?





No comments:

Post a Comment