Friday 24 January 2020

Disney Moments: Bambi (1942) (Collector's Edition)



Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 70cm x 50cm
Product Code: 196777

I did this puzzle quite a while ago but have decided to put it up today. My reason? Just because. 

Part of the Disney Moments puzzle collection by Ravensburger, this was a very cute puzzle to do, and one I quite enjoyed. I have purchased all the designs in this series and am currently trying to get the rest which were released later but are a little bit harder to come by. These more difficult ones include Aladdin and Lady And The Tramp- I'm going to persevere! They're just too awesome! 

I had grand plans to put up an Australian-themed puzzle today, as tomorrow is Australia Day. But that idea went out the window when I realised I hadn't planned for that, and therefore not completed a puzzle in time for it. This is  despite having many scenic designs in my collection. Oh well, next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment