Friday 31 January 2020

Summer Doggy Days



Brand: Puzzlebug
Pieces: 100
Size: 22cm x 28cm
Product Code: -

I'm not sure what the weather is like where you are, but at the moment, we're going through a bit of a heat wave! Over the last few days, we've had temperatures reaching over 40 degrees celcius! Wayyyyy too hot for me! Luckily I've been inside most of the time at work (with air conditioning)  but I've still felt the heat.

I thought I'd put up a 'summery' picture today because of this. This was one of the cheap Puzzlebug puzzles that I came across one day at Kmart. These puzzles usually have images different to those you would normally find,and I thought the above design was relevant to this post. Quick, easy, and relatively good quality for the price, these puzzles are alright for a bit of cheap fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment