Friday 17 January 2020

Pets Rock Music





Brand: MB Puzzle (Crown)
Pieces: 1000
Size: 45.7cm x 60.9cm
Product Code: -

This is the last of the puzzles that I have from this series, so I thought I'd put it up today. 

Although I can't say I'm a huge fan of the designs, I can appreciate the time spent to recreate each music icon using dogs and cats as the canvases. It is really quite clever, especially with how recognisable the animals are as the person/ band they're meant to be representing. 

Once again, the quality for these puzzles was quite good, and the ease of  putting the puzzle together was simple, when you separated the pieces according to each section/ block of the design. 

This is a cheap yet well-made brand, with a variety of designs, and I'm sure I'll be purchasing more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment