Friday 10 January 2020

Millaa Millaa Falls, QLD



Brand: Ken Duncan Images Of Australia (Crown & Andrews)
Pieces: 748
Size: 31cm x 83cm
Product Code: -

Even though the current bushfires that are ravaging Australia are located mostly in New South Wales and Victoria. I thought I would put up an image of a puzzle where Queensland's nature is the focus. This place looks absolutely beautiful, and although I had never heard of it before I found the puzzle, I would love to visit this lush and tropical-looking paradise. 

Ken Duncan is such a fantastic Australian photographer and is able to capture natural scenes perfectly. I am so glad that he has a range of puzzles to his name, even if the boxes can be obscenely large for the size of the puzzle 😂. That said, the puzzles are usually of strong quality, with a nice fit and good colour. 

I will continue to purchase and do them as I see them in store.




No comments:

Post a Comment