Friday 6 December 2019

La Virgen




Brand: Ravensburger
Pieces: 1000
Size: 50cm x 70cm
Product Code:  198535

We're in December now, so I feel like it's time to unleash some of the Christmas puzzles I have done. I work in retail and for me, the Christmas season began long ago. In fact, we haven't even put up our tree at home yet cos I've already become Christmas-ed out at work and I'm trying to avoid it!! 

But puzzles are a different story, so I will be putting some up in the lead-up to the big day!

So the first one I'm posting isn't technically to do with Christmas, but at the same time it kind of is (?!)  I loved the bright and bold colours of this one, and the 'stained glass' look. It was actually a little bit more challenging than I anticipated too, which can occasionally be a good thing.

There are two more Saturdays before Christmas day so I will try to make those themed as well. Also, next week's post might be either a little bit early (Friday) or a little bit late (Sunday) cos I'm going to be interstate again. We'll see how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment