Friday 27 December 2019

Star Wars: Yoda



Brand: Buffalo
Pieces: 300
Size: 54cm x 38cm
Product Code: 2802

Everything is Star Wars again at the moment. The ninth and final film The Rise Of Skywalker, has come out in the cinemas and The Mandalorian has had a successful run of its first season on Disney Plus. 

Being a self-confessed nerd, I have been all over it, which is why, for my final post of 2019, I have decided to put up a puzzle of Yoda, the ultimate Jedi master! I'm just waiting for a puzzle of Baby Yoda to come out (from The Mandalorian) cos he's so cute but until then, this will have to do, 

The pieces of this puzzle were quite large, and the colours were terrific. Until this, the only Buffalo puzzles I had done were of a larger piece count, so this was a little different to what I was used to. But the final design came together nicely, and the puzzle looks amazing displayed next to the Vader one (which I will post at a later date).

I hope you have a safe and happy new year, and if you're participating in the World Puzzles Days Event, I hope you have an absolute blast. I'm really looking forward to my first one!

See you in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment