Friday 4 May 2018

Star Wars Tower Puzzle



Brand: Cardinal
Pieces: 100
Size: 12.7cm x 47.7cm
Product Code: -

Yesterday was May the 4th, so it seems almost obligatory to post a Star Wars puzzle to mark the occasion! 

May the Fourth be with you! 

Luckily I had one more finished Star Wars puzzle in my folio of completed puzzles- even if it is only a small one! Featuring an illustration of Rey, Finn and BB-8 from the Force Awakens, this puzzle is a wonderful likeness of the characters, and, although I'm sure it's aimed at children, was a nice addition to my puzzle collection. 

The pieces quality was wonderful and fit well together, making this quick and fun to do.  I'll have to make sure I get another Star Wars themed puzzle done in time for next year- I have a few in the (x) wings...

P.S. Sorry not sorry for the crappy Star Wars pun :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment